BRAC’s vision is a world free from all forms of exploitation and discrimination where everyone has the opportunity to realise their potential. The organisation was founded in Bangladesh in 1972 and acts as a catalyst, creating opportunities for people to transform their lives. BRAC believes in integrity, inclusiveness, effectiveness, and innovation in all areas of work. BRAC uses an integrated model to change systems of inequity, through social development programmes, humanitarian response, social enterprises, socially responsible investments and a university. It operates in conflict-prone and post-disaster settings in 11 countries across Asia and Africa.
BRAC is a global leader in developing cost-effective, evidence-based programmes, and has been ranked the #1 NGO in the world for the last four years consecutively by NGO Advisor.
Senior Manager, Procurement
- Ensure effective and efficient procurement of goods and services for both consulting and non-consulting services.
- Analysing business trends and product availability to accommodate the best market price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times.
- Lead towards continuous improvement within the team members in challenging existing practices and actively seek ways to achieve better outcomes, contributing to ensure key performance & provide decisions for day to day procurement activities like, frame work agreement, vendor enlistment, training related issues.
- Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
- Ensure compliance issues and improve overall relationship with stakeholders.
- Track and report key performance indicators of Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) process.
- Organise inter organizational communications for providing timely & qualitative procurement services.
- Establishing and managing unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Implementing risk management for supply contracts, framework agreements and vendor enlistment.
Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Leading transformational activities to build procurement organizational capabilities and improve procurement efficiency.
- MBA/ MSS/ M.Sc/ M.Com in Economics/ Finance/ Management/ Supply Chain from
any recognized University with minimum of CGPA 2.5 or above
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the relevant fields holding a managerial position
in a private sector/large NGO/ Multinational/ Commercial organization
Salary and benefits
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job Location: Head Office
Last Apply Date : 06/September/2019
BRAC believes every one of its employees, suppliers, downstream partners, visitors, clients and community including children, youth and vulnerable adults that come into contact regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability or ethnic origin has the right to be protected from all forms of harm, abuse, neglect, harassment, and exploitation. We guarantee assessment of disabled candidates who meet the essential requirements. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will do everything possible to ensure that those who are suitable to work within our values and beliefs are recruited to work for us. Any personal persuasion will result in disqualification of candidature.