Job title: HR Analyst
Job location: Dhaka
This position will be required to provide strategic HR consulting, juggle multiple priorities in short deadlines, adaptability to changing directions, orientation to results and high customer focus in the following areas:
- Interface with the SMEs and customers across BPC, Shared Services and ASBU to execute Learning and Development requirements.
- Provide support to functions to develop and organize trainings/workshops across BPC
- Processes and administers all aspects of payroll, including regular monthly pay, overtime and allowances. This process includes tax calculation, pay slip generation and distribution and continuous improvement of process.
- Support TR Advisor in TR related issues for BPC
- Work with SME and Global Mobility team to process and execute expat and national employees on assignment, visa and work permit processing.
- Support and administer the service anniversary awards for BPC
- Minimum of a bachelor ’s degree in any Science or Social Sciences related field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good experience in development and deployment of HR programs,
- Experience Learning Management systems
- Excellent coordination and presentation skills
- Strong customer focus with good interpersonal skills and cultural sense
- A self-starter, follows up and pushes efforts to completion
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Bengali
- Good understanding of HR products, processes and services
- Understands and responds to group goals and customer needs to a level that ensures alignment of work group procedures, customer needs and business priorities
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
Last date of application
14 September, 2019
- Interested people apply through bdjobs.